DWI/DWAI Lawyer in New York City and New York State

DWI and DWAIA charge of driving while intoxicated in New York State can have serious consequences. You will be facing a criminal record, license revocation, fines, driver assessment fees, impoundment of your vehicle and jail time. If you have a commercial driver’s license, a DWI/DWAI conviction will result in the loss of your CDL.

Karen A. Friedman represents motorists who are charged with driving while intoxicated and driving while ability impaired. She has concentrated her practice on criminally related traffic matters since 1984.

Clients have many questions after they have been arrested for drunk driving. The most frequently asked questions are:

  • Will I have a criminal record?
  • Am I going to jail?
  • Am I going to lose my license?
  • Am I going to lose my job?
  • Am I going to get my car back?
  • Will this nightmare ever end?

Karen A. Friedman can discuss your legal options with you.

If you refused a Breathalyzer test, you will be scheduled for a safety hearing to determine whether your driving privileges will be suspended. Karen A. Friedman can represent you in the administrative safety hearing and in the criminal DWI trial.

Charged with DWI/DWAI? Call Karen A. Friedman at 212-213-2145 or 845-266-4400 or contact us for a free consultation.


Get A Free Consultation


The Objective Is To Win.

If you understand your options after being arrested or receiving a traffic ticket,
you stand a better chance of having a successful outcome.
Call Karen A. Friedman New York Traffic Lawyer at 212-213-2145 or 845-266-4400 or send us a message for a free consultation.

Contact Us Now


New York State Bar Association
The National Trial Lawyers
BBB Better Business Bureau

Karen A. Friedman represents clients throughout New York State. She represents motorists in New York City, Clinton, Yonkers and Manhattan. She also represents people throughout The Hudson Valley, Westchester County, Putnam County, Dutchess County, Orange County, Greene County, Columbia County and Rockland County.